Season passes for 2014-15 Kaneland sports now available
MAPLE PARK—Kaneland High School athletics fans can purchase season passes, ranging from one sports season to an all-encompassing pass that covers all football, volleyball, wrestling and girls and boys basketball games. The passes are good for the 2014-15 school year.
Normal entry fees are $4 for adults and $2 for elementary and middle school students.
The passes do not include tournaments or state-level competitions.
The types of passes available are as follows:
Adult Single Season Pass
• football (five events) $16
• volleyball (nine events) $32
• wrestling (five events) $16
• girls basketball (eight events) $28
• boys basketball (seven events) $24
Adult Fall Sports Pass
• football and volleyball (14 events) $35
Adult Winter Sports Pass
• wrestling, girls basketball, boys basketball (20 events) $60.
Adult All Sports Pass
• football, volleyball, wrestling, girls basketball and boys basketball (34 events) $90
All Sports Family Pass
• All five sports (34 events) for two adults and all children in the immediate family $125
Elementary/Middle School Student
Single Season Pass (one sport)
• football* $8
• volleyball $16
• wrestling $8
• girls basketball $14
• boys basketball $12
* Elementary and middle school students must be accompanied by an adult at home football games
To receive any of the listed passes, visit khs.kaneland.org/athletics and look for the “Purchased Passes” link to download the form. Checks should be made out to “Kaneland High School” and should be turned in with the form to the Kaneland High School athletic office.